Sunday, March 17, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 3-17-13

Happy St. Patrick's Day! This week's prompts were related to just that, which was a challenge. We're German with a bit of French descent around here, no Irish blood to be found. So I stretched. A lot.

Lucky
I was "lucky" enough to have a husband and a friend text me when white smoke had been spotted over the Vatican.  I was blessed to watch the new pope revealed to the world.  Here is Nick waiting patiently for the big moment.

Irish
As I said, no Irish blood here.  This is as Irish as we get, a craft from the YMCA.


Daylight
My smiling boy in the sunlight from the windows.  It is bright and sunny here, but COLD! :(


Pot Of Gold
How about bowl of goldfish?

Clover
Continuing on the colored and shaped pancake theme from last month, clover pancakes!




4 comments:

  1. Clover pancakes, great idea! I nearly snapped some butter! Lovely takes on this weeks prompts, i found them slightly hard! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica,

    I was no where near a tv and didn't see the new Pope revealed to the world. These are exciting times for the Church. After Mass 2 weeks ago Father was talking about all the historical things that have occurred in the Church in the last 10-20 years. History being made.

    Great pict of your Little Girl in her crafty YMCA hat and cute idea for Pot of Gold.

    I like your Bee Card also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOLDfish! Darn, I didn't think of them and I had them sitting out on my counter! Your daughter (?) looks so proud of that pancake! Did she make it herself? Cuties, both of your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy buckets! N looks just like R in that picture! It's uncanny!

    -sara smo

    ReplyDelete