Sunday, March 24, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 3-24-13

Well, it's another late Sunday scavenger hunt post and we've had a busy weekend, so I'm going to be quick.

Asian
That's my nephew in the middle.  His dad is Chinese.  My sister-in-law and her two youngest came to visit early this week to help celebrate my brother-in-law's engagement. 


Wavy
My oldest used to have really curly hair, now it is just wavy.


Draw
My two middle kiddos playing a game with their other cousin.  The game involved drawing plastic monkeys from a bag.

Soft
My little guy after taking a bath.  Soft baby skin, soft towel.


Texture
I made ice cream play dough with the kids on Friday.  It had an interesting texture.






3 comments:

  1. ice cream playdough.. sounds like fun!

    babies... yes, so soft and cuddly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mint flavor, I presume? Or pina' colada! Either one would be scrumptious! Now, if we just still had a Baskin-Robbins here, I'd be on my way! Adorable kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ice cream playdough..never heard of that! loves the smiles in your pics

    ReplyDelete