Tuesday, March 19, 2013

April Calendar Page- NAS 257

It's Monday which means there it's a next sketch at Nuts About Sketches. This week it is a two pager so I used it for my April calendar page.

 I started by making circles on my cardstock with a couple of colors of mists and my Creative Memories circle cutters. This collection of Dear Lizzy papers is getting pretty sparse, but that worked well for cutting out circles for this layout. The cloud transparency made me think of the saying ”April showers bring May flowers” and I like what it added to my background.

I used some DIY Thickers and glitter for my title. I decided to alternate colors to add some interest.

Materials
Cardstock- Stampin Up, The Paper Company, American Crafts
Patterned Paper- American Crafts
Stickers- American Crafts, Doodlebug Designs
Flair- American Crafts
Epoxy Stickers- Fiskars
Stamp- 7 gypsies
Trim- JoAnn Crafts
Glitter- American Crafts
Transparency- Hambly
Buttons- Jesse James and Co.
Pen- Sakura
Ink- Tattered Angels, October Afternoon, Studio Calico
Font- Marker Fine Point Plain


No comments:

Post a Comment