Saturday, March 23, 2013

More Sunshine Mail!

I have two more cards to share from Card Making Day for the Sunshine Mail Foundation.. For the first, I used the current sketch at Cardabilities and My Mind's Eye ” On the Bright Side”.
This is by far the smallest I've cut anything using my Cricut, but it actually turned out okay.  The "happy" was cut using the "Walk In My Garden" cartridge and the "hello" was cut from "Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2" cartridge.



This final card was made with the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection.  I was once again inspired by the jar paper and copied my idea from my May calendar page from last year and did the floating flowers and hearts.  The bracket shape for the sentiment was cut with the "Storybook" Cricut Cartridge.

5 comments:

  1. What pretty cards! Neat sentiment on the first one. I like how you used the Cardabilties sketch! Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely works. Thank's for taking time to join us in Cardabilities

    ReplyDelete
  3. great cards :)

    Thanks for joining us at cardabilities!

    vera

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely baloon! Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet and lovely cards :) thanks for playing along at Cardabilities :)

    ReplyDelete