Saturday, March 9, 2013

Birthday Card- SOUS

Hello!  I have a card to share today.  This is a birthday card for my husband's grandpa.  I decided to use the current card sketch from Stuck on U Sketches.

I had a limited amount of time to work on this yesterday (the kids' naptime), so to make the process go a little quicker, I grabbed a mat stack of coordinating patterned paper.  I have been seeing all of these big, beautiful bows on cards lately and I wanted to try one.  I did quite a bit of stamping on this one too.




5 comments:

  1. Oh a.. h! Love the torn edge! Thanks for playing with us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card and I too love the look of those torn edges..
    thanks for sharing this with us girls over at Stuck on U sketches..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jessica, and loving your bow, love that ribbon too. Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty!
    Love the torn, inked edge and the warm feeling with
    the stamping!
    So so glad you shared this and the sketch worked for you!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card! Love the cute bow. Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete