Tuesday, March 12, 2013

NAS #256- Baby Shower

Yesterday there was a new sketch revealed at Nuts About Sketches. This week it is a one page sketch with one big photo block. I ended up using it for a photo collage that I had created in Photoshop Elements. My photo collage was larger that the space suggested so I had to make some of the elements smaller. I also ended up moving my title up and having all of my journaling together.



I fussy cut the zebra from a sheet of patterned paper.  I then decided I wanted some more animals, but there were no more left to cut out from the paper so I pulled out some stamps and stamped the alligator, giraffe, and bird.  

I used both the negative and positive cuts for my title to add a bit of dimension.  I like how it turned out, I will be doing this again!


Materials
Cardstock- Bazzill
Patterned Paper- Echo Park, Making Memories, Crate Paper, October Afternoon, Creative Imaginations
Stamps- Stampin Up
Ink- Tsukineko
Chipboard- Fiskars
Pen- Zig, Sakura
Vellum- K and Company
Journal spot and Sticker- October Afternoon
Brad- Crate Paper
Die Cutter- Provo Craft
Cartridge- New Arrival
Photo Collage- Scrapbooks Etc.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the negative and positive in that circle title. SO clever!

    ReplyDelete