Thursday, March 28, 2013

I Feel the Love- March

No, I did not forget!  I made a card for the IFTL project this month.  March's recipient is a beautiful little girl named Claire who was diagnosed with cancer the day after Christmas.  You can read more about her here.

Life has been a little hectic, so this was a pretty quick card.  I pulled out my "card kit" file with coordinating papers and went to work.  I also did this for the current Bitten By the Bug challenge which was to use a Cricut card cut.  The card I chose is from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2.  The sentiment is from the Live Simply cartridge.  The papers and stickers are Cosmo Cricket DeLovely, such a bright and cheery line!


10 comments:

  1. Very cheerful card. I love the papers. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card for a sweet girl who will cherish it. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cheery bright card, so awesome to give to cheer up the little girl. Love the smiling flower. Thanks for sharing at bbtb2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and sunny card! It makes me smile just looking at it. Love that happy flower - thanks for joining us at BBTB2 this week.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! And I so love that smiling flower!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Card Feature' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the happy feel! It should cheer her up:) Thanks for playing at BBTB2 this week!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cheerful and pretty card! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jessica, what a sweet card. It is so bright and cheery. I love all the colors. Claire will cherish this for sure. Thank you again for all of your support:)
    ~Madison

    ReplyDelete
  9. a sweet card for a sweet girl from a sweet lady :) thanks so much for sharing this pretty happy card with us at bbtb2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous bright and cheery card! I love the papers your choice and I love your Cricut card choice! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 and My Paper Crafting IFTL project;-)

    ReplyDelete