Tuesday, March 5, 2013

NAS- Another Look

Yesterday was my first reveal back on the Nuts About Sketches design team.  This was the sketch Shawn gave us and my interpretation for my application.  I had done this one when the challenge at ScrapFit was to use stars.  After I finished it, I realized that I probably wasn't supposed to reveal it yet, so I didn't get to submit it for that challenge.  Oh well, I really like how this one turned out!


I used ultrasound images from my 22 week ultrasound with Nick.  I had this one because they had trouble getting a good look at his face at 20 weeks.  He moved around a bit more this time so they were able to get what they needed.  I highlighted the shot that they were needing with a frame I cut using my Cricut and the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge.  I completed this page before he was born, so I tried to make it somewhat gender neutral since we didn't know if he was a boy or a girl.  

I used my star mask and blue mist for the background.  The darker blue stars are Glossy Accents and some of my American Crafts glitter.  I went over the glitter with more Glossy Accents to seal it in.  I had a lot of fun on this one and am so happy with how it turned out!

Materials
Cardstock- American Crafts
Patterned Paper- October Afternoon, Provo Craft
Die Cut Paper- KI Memories
Borders- Making Memories
Glitter- American Crafts
Stamps- Stampin Up, Hampton Arts, Hero Arts
Sticker- October Afternoon
Rubons- American Crafts
Glitter Glue- Ranger
Corrugated Pieces- Jillibean Soup
Brad- Basic Grey
Ink- Clearsnap, Ranger, Tattered Angels
Felt- Fancy Pants
Pen- Zig
Mask- Crafters Workshop
Die Cutter- Provo Craft
Cartridge- Stretch Your Imagination
Software- Craft Edge
Fonts- LD Flutter, Massive Headache 3
Thread- Gutermann

No comments:

Post a Comment