Wednesday, April 25, 2012

May Calendar Page


I used the April two page sketch from Sketch Support. For the papers I used the American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection that I won from My Scraps and More a couple of weeks ago. 

I fussy cut the jar from one of the sheets of patterned paper. I punched some hearts and then cut the other shapes using the confetti cut from the "New Arrival" Cricut cartridge.

I bought the canvas flowers and leaves a while back. For the leaves, I inked them with an ink pad and sprayed them with water to spread the ink. Finally, I sprayed them with Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist. The flowers I just sprayed with Golden Terracotta Glimmer Mist.

Materials: \
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper- American Crafts
Sticker- American Crafts
Chipboard- Creative Imaginations
Punch- McGill
Flowers- Making Memories, Prima, Kaiser Craft
Ink- Tsukineko, ClearSnap
Spray Ink- Tattered Angels
Dew Drops- The Robin's Nest
Die Cutter- Cricut
Cartridge- New Arrival
Font- Calibri
Adhesive- 3M, Ranger, Thermoweb, Robin's Nest
Sketch- Allison Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment