Sunday, April 8, 2012

Photo Scavenger Hunt 4-8-12

Happy Easter everyone!! We were gone today enjoying tome with family, so I am getting this up a little late. I am enjoying getting my camera out and using it again (I am also enjoying being outside and all that natural light does for my photography skills!) Here are my interpretations of the Scavenger Hunt prompts for this week:

New
The plants are really opening up into their spring splendor. Here are some new leaves on one of the maple trees in our yard.

Life
These three are so full of life and what my life is all about. (Yes, I know Ellie's eyes are closed, but by the time I realized it, they were climbing of the rock.)

Fragrant
Some beautiful flowers in an arrangement from some friends last week.

Pink
Ellie's new flip flops.


Obvious
What did we do the day before Easter??



7 comments:

  1. I'm so glad other people dye eggs too. It is so much fun to see how they all turn out. I love the pink flip flops too. Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get set! I love your obvious picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these. Your children are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great collection of photo! Looks like you had a fun week! Your children are precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set - really love that first shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so beautiful! Great shots! :]

    ReplyDelete