Friday, July 31, 2020

Happy Birthday- Fusion


Hello, I have one more card to share today! This time, I was inspired by the challenge at Fusion:

How fun is that inspiration photo? I found a popcicle stamp in my stash and decided to work with that. I stamped and heat embossed the popcicles and then painted them with Gelatos. They have a fun shimmer that is hard to see in the photo. I attached them over a patterned paper strip to my card front. I cut the sentiment from patterned paper and attached that. I felt like the card front needed a bit more, so I used my sewing machine and stitched a border around it.

2 comments:

  1. What a cool summertime card! Great take on both the sketch and the inspiration photo! Thanks for joining us in the challenge at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the sketch and inspiration photo, Jessica! Your popsicles are colored beautifully and I love the stitched border! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete