Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Sleepy Daddy Snuggles- The Studio Challenges


Hello again! I have a new layout to share today! I was inspired by the sketch at The Studio Challenges for this one: 


Since my photos were all vertical, I rotated the sketch 90 degrees. I wanted to add some interest to my background cardstock so I ink blended some stars. Then I added my patterned paper and photos. The title was cut using the Cricut. To embellish the page, I fussy cut some stars from a sheet of patterned paper, used some gem stars and a few star sequins. I have a book a of vellum baby phrases that I pulled the "nap" and "sleep my child" pieces from. 
Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

3 comments:

  1. Jessica, your page is so cute and heartwarming! Very nice take on our sketch challenge. I really love your photos and the design of your page. Thank you so much for joining us at The Studio Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. I love how you turned the sketch on it's side to work with your photos. Great take!! Thanks for joining us at the Studio Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the challenge. Such a sweet layout. Thanks for joining us at the Studio Challenges.

    ReplyDelete