Saturday, July 11, 2020

Celebrate! birthday cards

Hello again! I have a new pair of cards to share. I was also inspired by a pair of challenges. First was the current card sketch at Stick It Down:

Second was the pretty inspiration photo from The Card Concept:

I started my mixed media style card by stamping the background with three painted style flower stamps. I did an ombre effect with four colors of pink inks. I then stamped the leaves in a couple of different greens. I also stamped and heat embossed the sentiment. Then I attached the sentiment with foam tape. I tucked the leaves under the sentiment. To finish off the card, I put some Stickles in the middle of the biggest flowers.


6 comments:

  1. Perfect take on the challenges! I love your stamped background and color choices...thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, your card is absolutely pretty and elegant! I especially love the soft colors on this card. Thank you so much for joining us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous...I love your color palette --- and the way you faded out the inking. Thank you so much for joining us at Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I love the stamping. Has a nice watercolor look. Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down.
    Mandi, card DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the background you created, especially the pop of blue and green! Thanks for joining us for our July Stick It Down card sketch!

    Monica- Card DT
    http://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the background you created using the stamping. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete