Thursday, July 30, 2020

HBD- Bitten by the Bug 2


Hello again! I have another card to share today! For this one, I was inspired by a couple of challenges. First up, I was inspired by the current sketch at Sketch Saturday:


I was also inspired by the Cute Critters challenge at Bitten by the Bug 2.  I made this card for my nephew who just spent the last several months taking the family dog (a golden retriever) to obedience training, so I colored the dog to look like their dog. The dog cut is from the "A Quilted Christmas" cartridge. The cut included a Christmas ornament on the dog's nose that I cut off. I cut banners to go across the background to add some festive interest. For the sentiment, I cut "HBD" to fit in the the bottom row of banners. I finished off the card front with some eyelets. 

5 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the dog and the background you created is fabulous! Thanks for joining the challenge at Bitten By The Bug 2. Dorlene DT BBTB2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone loves a card that looks like their pet. How special for your nephew. Love the banners in the background, it’s always hard to make boy cards. Thanks for joining our BBTB2 challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and I like the use of patterned paper for the darker part of the dog. Thanks for joining us at Bitten by the Bug 2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable layers on that cute critter! I love Quilted Christmas! thank you so much for joining us at Bitten By the Bug 2! Join us this time around for Summer Fun and good luck!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card! I love that fun pup! Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2 for our Cute Critters challenge!

    ReplyDelete