Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Flip Out

Hello! I'm on a roll and completed another layout! This time I was inspired by this sketch from Sketches In Thyme:


I was also inspired by the Stars and Streaks challenge from Paper Issues. I decided to use Distress Stains that coordinated with the colors on the "Wild Child" card. I took them directly to the paper and drew the rays. I had a few more photos than what was shown in the sketch, but I just made a cluster of them along the bottom. I moved the title higher since I had so many photos. Once I had my photos, papers, title and journaling down, I decided the top needed more. I've seen some fun layouts using embellishments of the same color and decided to try that here in my rays. I pulled out my Shimelle #stickerbook and used cordinating stickers.
Thanks for stopping by to see my layout!

2 comments:

  1. I love your inked rays on this fun layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you did this! This is such a fun page! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete