Tuesday, August 11, 2020

3 Months- Sketches In Thyme

Hello, I have a new layout to share today! I started with this sketch from Sketches In Thyme:


I started my layout by using a mask and misting my background paper with green spray mist, concentrating it where my photo would be. I then layered on my papers, included the polka dot wreath cut file I got from the Paper Issues store. The elephant and quote pieces were from cut apart sheets. I rounded the corners on the elephant card and used a circle cutter on the longer quote to make them work better with my layout design. I also used my Cricut to cut the word "Months." I finished off the layout with some photo corners, brads, enamel dots, and pearls.
Add caption
 

4 comments:

  1. How precious! I love the circular cutfile and little elephant! Wonderful work with the Sketch and thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! ~Deanna :)
    _

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling layout! Thank you for playing along with us this month at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable layout! Thank you for playing along at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete