Sunday, August 23, 2020

More Challenge Layouts!

Hello! I'm back with some more layouts that I made for the Paper Issues Camp challenges. There were 25 challenges and I managed to get 5 done. Doesn't sound that impressive, but getting 5 layouts done in a week is HUGE for me! 

First up is the String Things challenge. This challenge required that you use string on your layout somewhere. Paper Issues has some awesome free cut files, so I decided to use one of those. I think the holes in this one were meant for stitching, but I used them to create some string art! I then embellished it with stars cut from the same file, some stickers, chipboard, die cuts and Nuvo Drops. The number 3 was stamped with paint on patterned paper and fussy cut.


This next layout was for the Obstacle Course challenge. For this one you had to use three photos, use circles, one word title, use only the top half of your page, use vertical stripes. I started this page by dripping spray inks down the page to add interest to the bottom half (because leaving it completely blank is pretty much out of the question 😜). Then I cut some circles from patterned paper, along with a strip of striped patterned paper. Next came the photos. I cut the title using my Cricut from both patterned paper and chipboard for dimension. I used various stickers and die cuts to embellish the page. I finished things off by stamping some arrows on either side of the title to draw attention to it.


Next is the Talent Show challenge. For this challenge, we could scrapbook about one of our own talents or a talent of our children. I decided to do a layout about my daughter's dancing from several years ago. 


Finally, I did the Packing List challenge which required that you used at least 5 of the following: blue, yellow, stamps, stitching, circles, trees, butterflies, flair, sequins or Thickers.  I ended up using 6: blue, yellow, stamps, flair, sequins and Thickers. The eggs under my main photo are from the egg cut file I used on this layout. I pressed Distress Inks onto a plastic surfacee, sprayed it with water and then pressed the eggs into it to give them the pretty dyed look. I layered some of them up to give them some dimension. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment