Sunday, August 30, 2020

September Calendar Page- Stick It Down

Hello! I have one more layout for the month! It is my calendar page for September. I started with the double page sketch from Stick It Down:


I used Shimelle's "Never Grow Up" collection for my patterned papers. I love the bright fun colors! The page ended up feeling pretty summery, but I'm okay with that. I'm not one of those people getting excited for all things fall in mid-August. I will hold onto the warmth and green of summer as long as possible! I followed the sketch pretty closely, except for the embellishment clusters. I cut the word "September" from navy cardstock and chipboard and layered the pieces together to give my title dimension. The word "Super" was a sticker from the Shimelle sticker book. That sticker book is where most of the stickers I used on this page came from. I used some buttons threaded with twine to finish off my clusters. 

 

4 comments:

  1. What a great page! It feels good to get many photos scrapped at once doesn't it? Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for documenting your photo's. Wonderful double page! Thanks for playing along with Stick it Down :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layouts it looks great with Shimelle's collection (just got some myself to play with :) I agree I'm not excited about fall neither I will keep the heat and the green as long as it hangs around :) Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down!
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a summer girl all the way!
    Loving the pretty colors in this collection & I think it's perfect for September.
    Thanks for joining us :)

    ReplyDelete