Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Thinking of You- Stick It Down

Hello! I have a couple of cards to share that I made last week. First up is a sympathy card using the current card sketch from Stick It Down:


When I was looking for papers to use, I found an old grab bag/kit that I received a few years ago and decided to work with that. I pulled a few other coordinating papers from my scraps to fill in where needed. The small rose sticker came in the kit. I stamped and fussy cut the large rose in similar colors. I attached the large rose with foam adhesive for dimension. The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed in black. I didn't have a cardstock that matched the denim paper, so I used Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink and blended it on the edged of my card front. I finished off the card with some light green Nuvo Drops. 

I also made an anniversary card with the papres from the kit. This time I just made them fit together and worked from there. I stamped the flower on a separate piece of paper and fussy cut it. I then stamped the same flower on my card front and colored in the leaves to match the other colors on my card. The fussy cut flower was attached with foam adhesive for dimension. I finished off the card with a stamped sentiment and glitter ribbon.


 

6 comments:

  1. Jessica, your cards are pretty! I especially love the combination of the colors on these two cards. Thank you so much for joining us at Stick It Down this month. DT Maya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are gorgeous. I love all your different coordinating patterned papers, and your center strips. So many pretty little added features like your pearl embellishments, glittery ribbon, and lacy pieces of paper! Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I love the colors and papers you used. Both cards are stunning and unique which no one would think you used the same sketch. Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down blog.
    Mandi, card DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card for this months challenge. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty cards, love the soft colors you used on both cards. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Dow

    ReplyDelete