Friday, September 18, 2020

Tutu Cute

Hello! Family photography season is in full swing so my scrapbooking time has been taking a backseat. I was able to complete a layout though! I bought a bunch of papers from the Pink Paislee Bloom Street collection recently and I was excited to use them! I was inspired by a couple of challenges for this one. First up was this sketch from Paper Issues:


I made a two page layout, so I used the sketch for the left hand page and coordinated the right hand page. I cut and put down all those triangles and then decided I wanted something behind my photos. I did the smooshing technique with Worn Lipstick and Faded Denim Distress Oxide Inks. The colors blended beautifully to match my papers! To embellish my layout, I was inspired by the recipe challenge at The Studioinclude as many items as you can from this list on a layout.

Tags
A stamp
3 or more patterned papers
A Punch
Washi tape
Puffy stickers

I was able to use everything on the list except the puffy stickers- I just don't have many and the ones I have didn't work with this layout! I had a lot of fun pulling bits and pieces from various places in my stash. I finished off the embellishing with sequins in lots of sizes.


 Thanks for checking out my layout!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, you did such a great job embellishing your layout! Thanks for joining us at The Studio Challenges.♥

    ReplyDelete