Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Living Water- Sketches in Thyme

Hello, today I have a new layout to share! I started with a single page sketch and made a double page layout. Here is the sketch from Sketches In Thyme:


I modeled both pages of my layout after this sketch, flipping it for the left hand page. For my title, I used my Cricut and cut the words. The word "living" got pretty fine and needed a little help coming out of the paper, but I am so happy with how it turned out! I embellished my page with rub ons, white flowers and light green Nuvo Drops. I printed the subtitle and bible verse on vellum and then ran them through my Xyron machine to get even adhesive on the back. 

 Thanks for stopping by to check out my page!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful work making this a 2-pager! I love the strips and flowers! Wonderful work with the Sketch and thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful 2 page layout Jessica! I love how you used the sketch on this!! Thank you soooo much for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete