Saturday, September 26, 2020

October Calendar Page- Stick It Down

Hello, happy weekend! I have my October calendar layout to share today! I based it off of the current double page sketch at Stick It Down:

 
This was a fun sketch to work with and a great way to use up the "strip" patterned paper that sometimes comes in patterned paper packs. I used those strips and also cut a few strips from some regular sheets of patterned paper. Since the strips were only 12 inches long and the diagonal is longer, I left a border around the page. I embellished my page with punched scalloped circles, buttons, stamped and fussy cut pumpkins, chipboard flourishes and grey and black pearls and gems. I printed my journaling of the computer and cut it into strips that I edged with black ink. I also used a few stamps on some of the scalloped circles. Instead of placing the journaling on the photos, I just stamped dates and added them to the photos.

 Thanks for checking out my layout!

3 comments:

  1. Love your double page lay-out! Halloween and Fall are one of my most favorite times of the year and love the color palette they offer. Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo fun! I love how you used a non traditional fall color (teal) as the background and found creative patterned papers to tie it in. It really looks fantastic! Thanks for playing at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! These colors are so fun and I love the huge journaling section! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete