Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Happy Birthday

Hello, I have a new card to share. I started with this sketch from Sketch Saturday:


I was making a card for my nephew (named Oliver) and so when I found this cute owl card and thought of the fun pun, I went with that. I pulled some matching patterned paper and cardstock from my stash to make the arrow portion of the card. 

I used an embossing folder for the blue cardstock for some interest and then splattered some coordinating brown mist on the piece. I stamped the sentiment on scrap white cardstock and wrote the rest of the sentiment in pen on the owl card. To finish off the card, I found some matching enamel dots and glued them in the top left corner. I was inspired by the current grid for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge ( I used the diagonal from bottom left to top right):
 

No comments:

Post a Comment