Friday, October 2, 2020

Happy Birthday- The Card Concept

Hi all! I have another birthday card to share! For this one I was inspired by the current challenge at The Card Concept:

I used it to make a Clean and Classy card. The inspiration photo is colorful leaves, but the way they were laid out made me think of flowers, so I found this cut file and cut it from green cardstock. Then I took patterned paper and backed all of the openings. This step was a little tedious, but I love the result! I then went around some of the leaves with Nuvo Drops. Once they were dry, I stamped the sentiment on white cardstock and attached it to the card. I finished it off with some sequins.

 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and I can definitely see the photo inspiration. So clever to layer the cut out and patterned paper. Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! I love how you made flowers instead of leaves, and the Nuvo drops add so much interest! Thanks for playing with our Card Concept challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete