Saturday, October 31, 2020

November Calendar Page- Stick It Down

Hi all and Happy Halloween! I got my November calendar page done just in time for November! I once again used the double page sketch from Stick It Down:


I loved that I could get so many photos on this layout. All squares was a little tricky for me, so I switched it up a little and combined a couple of the spots to use rectangles. I used a bunch of scraps to make the squares. I initially wasn't going to ink the edges, but felt like they needed something to set them apart from the background paper, so I inked them with brown ink. I cut my title with my Cricut. For the journaling, I handwrote it across the bottom. I embellished the page with stickers and chipboard pieces. I finished it off with some dirty bronze Nuvo drops, they are so pretty!


 My youngest was diagnosed with leukemia last November, so my monthly pages will have hospital photos on them for the next several months. It was interesting going back and reading my journaling from that time and reflecting on how much our life changed in a short amount of time. (He is now in remission and doing very well!)

Thanks for stopping by to check out my page.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful layout Cute take on the sketch, thanks for playing along with us over at Stick It Down
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete