Saturday, October 3, 2020

Playtime- Sketches in Thyme

Hi all! I have a new layout to share today! For this one I started with the current sketch at Sketches In Thyme:



 I liked the three clusters on the page and decided to use 6 photos. I used a mask and spray mist to create the polka dot background. I then smooshed some distress inks in each of the photo areas (which ended up being mostly covered up by the photos). Once that was dry, I adhered my paper strips and photos. I used my Cricut to cut the file and did a bit of journaling above the title. To embellish the page, I used stickers, a vellum piece, chipboard arrow, enamel dots, stickers, and sequins. 



 

3 comments:

  1. Precious photos and love your stencil work! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet photos and take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch to use to document all of those photos!! Super cute! Thanks for playng along with us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete