Thursday, August 27, 2020

Brain Building

Hello! I have a new layout to share! I was inspired by the sketch challenge at Scrap Our Stash:


I made a layout of my son's first experience with ECFE. For the paint/ink part of the challenge, I took Distress Oxide pads and swiped them across my cardstock. Once that was dry, I layered on my papers and photos. I used a combination of letter stickers and letters cut with my Cricut for the title. I have a couple of spots of journaling: one with a recap of the experience and one with the names of the people from our class that I wrote on stamped lines. To embellish my page, I used some wood veneer hexagons, enamel dots, and chipboard pieces. This layout ended up being pretty simple in terms of embellishments, but I felt there was enough going on with the colors of the papers and photos.

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! What a awesome layout! Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you did the background - great idea! Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail #stayhealthy #staysafe

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your background! Awesome layout. Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!!

    ReplyDelete