Thursday, August 13, 2020

Paper Issues Sketches

Hello! I have a couple of layouts to share using sketches from the Paper Issues Facebook page.  First up is this sketch:
No photo description available.

I used an Easter egg cut file across the bottom of the page and filled some of the eggs with patterned paper. I have a pack of Echo Park Easter die cuts that I used to embellish the page along with some Nuvo drops and fussy cut flowers.

Next is this sketch:
Image may contain: text that says 'TITLE HERE JOURNALING JOURNA LING JOURNALING JOURNALING 꽃력 Paper Issues Sketch'

I used a couple of different lines for this layout. I used my Cricut for the title of this one. I cut the word "Princess" four times and stacked them to give the word some dimension I fussy cut some crowns from some patterned paper. I embellished the big one with Stickles, Wink of Stella and Liquid Pearls. I finishished off the embellishing of this layout with a chipboard tree, a few stickers and enamel hearts.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment