Saturday, April 30, 2022

Splashy

Hello! I had time to create yesterday and made this fun layout! I started with this sketch from Scrap Our Stash:

My photos were different shapes, but I made them work with the sketch. I cut the patterned papers from various manufacturers and collections. Since this layout is about splashing in water, I did some mixed media on the background with some Picket Fence Distress Stain and white spray ink. I fussy cut the stars from another sheet of patterned paper to embellish the layout. I used my Cricut to cut the title. To embellish the layout, I used some irridescent gold star and dots of Glossy Accents to look like water droplets.



 I am also entering this in the Lasting Memories challenge to use triangle.

Thanks for checking out my layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment