Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Making the Cut- Sketches In Thyme

Hi all! I have a new layout to share today! I started with this sketch from Sketches In Thyme:


I had these sweet photos of my son getting his hair cut, so I arranged them on the page. I used a couple of strips of striped patterened paper down the sides of my layout and used scraps in coordinating colors (from several different manufacturers and collections) for the triangles. I stamped some splatters with Distress Oxide inks. For the title, I cut it using my Cricut. I finished off the page with buttons and a couple of stickers.


 Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!

5 comments:

  1. Love the colorful striped patterned paper! (Is that Cocoa Vanilla?) Love your take on the sketch - perfect pics for it. Good for your hubby doing the haircut! Thanks for playing along at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute title and layout! I'm with Cynthia on this one - lovin' the colorful striped paper! Great take on the sketch too! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! I love your work with this one along with the framing circle! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable photos! Love your take on the sketch! Great job mixing manufacturers! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete