Monday, April 25, 2022

May Calendar Page

Hello! I have my May calendar page to share today! I started with the current double page sketch from Stick It Down:


I pulled out some PhotoPlay  and Bella Blvd. papers to work with because of their flowers and pretty  spring colors! We are still dealing with not-so-springy weather here in Minnesota, so it was fun to work with these colors. I followed the sketch pretty closely, but I did split a few of the photo spots to add more photos. I fussy cut a bunch of flowers from the leftover piece of the floral paper on the right hand page. I layered those over some Pink Paislee floral die cuts for my flower clusters. I found a chipboard alphabet tha had the needed letters for my title. To embellish the page, I used some stickers, gold ink splatters and light green Nuvo drops.


 Thank for checking out my layout!

3 comments:

  1. Cute!!! Yes our not so springy weather is hanging on much too long! We need warmth! Thanks for joining us this month at Stick It Down Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout! Great job mixing manufacturers and love that you made the sketch to fit your photos!
    Thanks for playing along with our double page sketch this month at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' the super cute flower embellishments on this one Jessica! Great take on the double page sketch too! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete