Saturday, April 2, 2022

Let It Snow

Hello, I've had some free time the last couple of days to complete a couple of layouts!

First up is a two pager I made using the double PageMap from October. I mixed and matched a couple of Echo Park Winter collections for this. For my title, I found the pretty "Snow" sticker and decided to build my title for that. I pulled out some cursive stamps and stamped the rest of my title. I put a few of my stickers on foam tape for some dimension. I finished off my layout with a scattering of sequins and pearl brads.


 I am entering this in the Scrap Our Stash Tic Tac Toe challenge:


I used the left column- striped patterned paper, ribbon, and creative title work.

3 comments:

  1. Great 2 page design! I love how you made the snow flurry come out of the picture!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute 2 pager! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great double pager. Love the snowy paper! Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - DT Gail

    ReplyDelete