Sunday, April 3, 2022

Mother Daughter Date

Here is another layout I completed in the last few days! I received an order of new papers and embellishments on Friday and I was so excited to use some of them! I used the new Heidi Swapp Sun Chasers for the patterned papers. 

I was inspired by this sketch from Paper Issues:


The paint strokes sheet of patterned paper was so pretty, I decided to use the whole thing for my background. I only had three photos (I used fewer photos, what?!) so I just moved the title up into the space where the 4th photos would be. I also didn't want to cover much of the background, so I used my sewing machine to make the large circle element. I splattered some gold spray ink around my layout for a little shine. I fussy cut the two toned circles from another sheet of patterned paper to embellish my clusters. I found some flower clusters from the Pinkfresh Life Right Now Floral Ephemera pack that had colors that matched my layout. I also found a few older embellishments that worked to add to the clusters. I cut my title with my Cricut from patterned paper and chipboard and layered the cuts for some dimension. I finished off the layout with some enamel dots.

 Thanks for checking out my layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment