Thursday, April 28, 2022

Winter Frolic

Hello! Well, it still feels like winter here, so why not one more winter layout? I combined a couple of challenges for this one. One of the Paper Issues challenges was to use mixed media, so I did some smooshing with grey and blue inks. Lasting Memories' challenges this month centered around shapes. The week two challenge was to use circles. I cut a bunch of circles from patterned paper and layered them behind my photos. I also found some circulare stickers to embellish my layout. The title is a mixed of a sticker from the collection and a Cricut cut. I finished off the layout with some sequins. 


 Thanks for checking out my layout!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome winter layout. Great paper choices and use of the circle challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete