Friday, April 1, 2022

Dinosaur Train Party

Hello! I have another new layout to share. This one is based on one of the color challenges from Paper Issues:



I didn't have anything in my stash that was the burgundy color, but I found this dark purple that was pretty close. I had the patterned paper with the half circle waiting to be used and the colors worked so well with this scheme! I then pulled the orange from my stash to bridge the gap between the two papers. I put my Cricut to work on this one, cutting the title and the dinosaur embellishments. The title I adhered directly to my background. The dinosaurs I adhered with foam tape for a bit of dimension. (I am finding I am using less dimension lately- it helps fit more pages in albums!) The bottom right corner felt a little bare, so I pulled out some coordinating washi tapes and ran a few strips across the bottom of my photos block. I embellished the page with some shiny dot stickers, star rub ons, and sequins. I also used some bracket label washi tape to add my date and captions for my photos. I wanted to add a little oomph to my dinosaurs, so I filled them in with Glossy Accents. 
Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment