Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Rugged Maniac

Hi all! I have a few things to share over the next few days! First up, I have a new layout to share.

My husband did a Rugged Maniac race several years ago and I finally got it scrapped. I had to ask my sister-in-law for photos because I couldn't find them. I printed out 4 photos and used his race number for the layout. I went with a black sheet of cardstock for my background. I pulled out some October Afternoon mists because they show up on dark cardstock. I sprayed some brown randomly around the paper. Then I took a mask and sprayed some gray over that. I finished the misting with a few splatters of red. Once that was dry, I attached the number and photos. This layout didn't really need much more, so I pulled out a couple of corrugated arrows, a journaling spot and some letter stickers. That's it! 


 I'm entering this in the Lasting Memories Multiple Photo layout challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Great multi photo layout…perfect for the challenge! Great photos and paper choices! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is fantastic! I love what you did with the background. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete