Tuesday, December 28, 2021

January Calendar Page

Hello, I have my January calendar page ready to share! With this layout, I have used all three Stick It Down sketches this month! Here is the double page sketch:



I mixed and matched papers for this layout. I realized I was down to scraps in my winter collection. I started with the cream polka dot paper and found a light purple cardstock that went with the purple dots. I worked in some of the 3x4 cards as tags and cut a few others from patterned paper to go around my photo collage. I used my Cricut to cut the title. I decided to cover it with Stickles for some interest. I hand wrote my journaling on strips to go with the photos and a few extra events on the tag on the right page. I finished off the page with some stickers, brads, and flair badge.

 

4 comments:

  1. OOOO! I love love love this! So fun and winter-y! THanks for playing this month Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun layout Jessica! I love it!! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tags and title work. Great take on the double page sketch. Thanks for joining us at Stick it down again! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an amazing job with the sketch! I love your glittery "January" and all your journaling! Your pics are wonderful. Thank you for joining Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete