Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Flower Girl Adventures

Hello! I got another layout completed! This time I used this sketch that is part of the Lasting Memories Flashback Sketch challenge:



I used the sketch for my left hand page. I then extended the design over to the right hand page. For the block on the background, I taped off a square and used mists to create an ombre effect. I then stamped over the spray ink with flower stamps and white ink. The title was cut using my Cricut. The words "flower girl" were cut from white cardstock and I sprayed it with the same pink ink I used on the background. The word "adventures" was cut from dark grey cardstock that I heat embossed with silver powder. I embellished the page with a lot of random bits and pieces that went with the colors of my layout. 

 Thanks for checking out my layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment