Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Fabulous Fall

I know, there's snow on the ground, it's nearly Christmas, but I had this fun fall photos to scrapbook! I started with this sketch from Scrap Our Stash:



This sketch worked great with my three photos. I cut leaves using my Cricut in place of the large circles. I had used plain cardstock, but decided they looked a little too stark next to the watercolored designs of this collection, so I drug a couple of Distress Oxide inkpads across them and spread the color with a wet brush. I fussy cut the smaller leaves and pumpkins from the collection. I used my Cricut to cut the word "fabulous" as well. This challenge also required the use of twine, ribbon or jute. I used some jute on my layout. I used one legth in the top left corner under the leaves and a second length to "hang" my banner for my title. I finished embellishing my page with washi tape, chipboard stickers, stickers, and sequins.

 Thanks for checking out my layout!

3 comments:

  1. Fun layout! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect title ! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete