Thursday, December 16, 2021

Birthday Card

Hello again! Today I have a card to share! I made this for my daughter who turned 15 last week. She is a dancer and likes the color teal. I started with the light green cardstock and the triangle Turnabout stamp from Concord and 9th. I did the silver heat embossing first, and then the white, and two different teal colors. The triangles didn't line up the way they were supposed to (I don't know why), but I think the effect is still cool. I kept the rest of the card pretty simple. I cut the dancer, using my Cricut, from white cardstock and layered it over a dark teal cardstcok. For the sentiment, I stamped it on a scrap of white cardstock and heat embossed it. I tore to end for some texture. It is hard to see in the photo, but I painted white pearl ink over the dancer for some shimmer.


This is definitely one of my favorite cards of the year, so I am entering it in The Card Concept's challenge. 

1 comment:

  1. She is absolutely lovely and you've created such a beautiful background for her! Thank you for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete