Thursday, November 25, 2021

Birthday Tea

Hi all and Happy Thanksgiving! I have a new layout to share today. I was inspired by this sketch from Sketches in Thyme:



I started with the fun patterned papers from Vicki Boutin's Color Study. The one paper reminded me a sprinkles so I thought it was perfect for a birthday layout. I used a few different papers and a couple of branding strips for my papers. I used my Cricut for the word "Birthday" and some really old punch out alphas for the word "Tea." I knew I had some stickers with a tea set, so I dug those out of my stash and used one for my journaling. For the arrows, stamped them using Versamark, heat embossed them with Stamp and Bond, and then sprinkled blue glitter over that. I finished embellishing my page with some puffy stickers and pink Nuvo drops.

 Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Love how bright and colorful this is and great work with the sketch!! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme this month! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright and fun layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what fun colors and a great take on the sketch. Thanks so much for sharing with Sketches in Thyme.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete