Monday, November 15, 2021

November Calendar Page

Hello again! I'm back today to share my November calendar page. I started with the double page sketch from Stick It Down:



This month I had the opposite problem of what I usually have- I had too few photos! I ended up combining some of the photo spots and using larger photos! I won this beautiful paper collection a while back. It is different from what I usually use, but I was able to make it work for me. This collection has a couple of sheets of cut outs, so I used a bunch of those to embellish my layout. For my journaling, I wrote some on the journaling spot and some on strips to go with the photos. I added some gold splatters to my embellishment clusters and cut my title from gold foil cardstock. 

 Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment