Saturday, November 20, 2021

MEA Trip

Hello! I've had a little time to create again! Today I have a new layout to share. I was inspired by a layout on Paper Issues.

I pulled out my scraps and cut strips to make my rainbow. Once I had all the strips adhered, I pulled out some mists and splattered them along the top and bottom of my layout. I found a splatter cut file on Cricut Access and cut that from a few colors of cardstock. I tucked the splatters behind my photos, along with some stickers and die cuts. For my title, I used my Cricut to cut "MEA" from patterned paper and chipboard. I used letter stickers for the word "trip." I finished off the layout with some flair, a wooden button, and puffy sticker for the Lasting Memories Stash Bash challenge to use wood veneer, buttons and flair.


 Thanks for checking out my layout!



2 comments:

  1. I love this bright, colorful, fun layout! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bright colourful splashes! Great double layout! Thanks for stash bashing with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete