Sunday, November 14, 2021

A Year to Grow

Hello! I had chance this week to make a couple of layouts. Today I am starting with this one I made for my daughter's album. I started with this sketch from Paper Issues:



I pulled out some pink and purple papers to go with some of the colors in the photos. I ripped the edges of some of the patterned paper and adhered that to my background. I used stamps to add some interest under where I attached my title. For my title, I was inspired to use that big chipboard "grow." I cut the other letters with my Cricut. I stamped and fussy cut the journaling spot. To embellish the page, I used washi tape, enamel dots, border stickers, a chipboard rose and flair. The chipboard and border stickers have been in my stash for quite a while, so it felt good to use them!

 I am entering this in the Stash Buster- punches, stickers, and washi tape challenge at Lasting Memories.

Thanks for stopping by, tomorrow I will finally be sharing my November calendar page!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute layout! Love the paper tearing and great job bashing some of your scrappy stash! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness….your photos are just adorable and great job making them the focus of your layout! Thanks for stash bashing with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete