Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Happy Birthday - Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Hi all! I'm finally out from under a pile of photo editing! Over the next several days, I will be sharing some cards I've made over the last month. First up is a card inspired by the current board at Tic Tac Toe Challenge:



I used the center column for my card. I started by doing some inking over green cardstock. It didn't show up as much as I had hoped, but gave some variation in color. I then ran the piece through an embossing folder. I stamped and heat embossed my main image and sentiment on kraft cardstock. After tearing the edges, I used some brown ink and a blending tool to make the edges stand out more. I punched holes in the sentiment pieces and ran twine through the holes and around the background. To add some interest to the main image, I used glossy accents on the glasses and watch. I finished off the card with some brads.

 

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous birthday card, with all the texture and terrific collage element! So glad you joined us this week at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete