Saturday, November 6, 2021

Birthday Cards for Boys

Hello! I have two more cards to share for now. The first was inspired by this card sketch from Paper Issues:




I bought a couple of blending brushes a week and a half ago and I wanted to try them with a mask, so that's what I did for this card. I overlapped my cicles and used  a few different colors. I cut the balloons using my Cricut from scraps of patterned paper. While I was looking for paper, I came across the circle transparency and decided to use that under my sentiment as well. I also used my Cricut to cut the sentiment from white cardstock. To finish off the card, I drew strings for my balloons with a black pen and glued on some gold stars.


I used a similar technique on this card as I did on a card I shared a couple of days ago. I inked the cardstock and then embossed the paper. I used my Cricut to cut the lion and write the sentiment. To add a little fun to the card, I used googly eyes on the lion. I also colored in the word "Roarsome" with a gel pen. I finished off the card with gold stars.

 Thanks for checking out all my cards over the last few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment