Monday, May 16, 2011

Project 365 Week 39

We had some great spring weather this week! The flowers are starting to bloom!

5/9 Addy doing a somersault in the living room- pretty good for a 2 1/2 year old!


5/10 The girls watching "Pinkalicious" at Toddler Tuesday.


5/11 Will as a turtle on one of the playgrounds at the zoo.


5/12 Mother's Day roses from my girls.


5/13 My mom came and helped me plant my flowers today! It was a little chilly out, but it went well and look how colorful they are!!


5/14 I got to go hang out at Archiver's for several hours this afternoon and evening with Shannon and this is what I accomplished. (I will have a post with better shots in the next few days.)


5/15 Summer Feast! We roasted hot dogs and marshmallows over our fire pit, had potato salad, baked beans, potato chips, and cole slaw. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment