Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Frosted Designs Sketch Along Tuesday #16

This week's sketch called for two photos and lots of circles. Since it was getting close to the end of the month and I still hadn't made a calendar page for June, I decided to use this sketch for that. I modified it a bit to make it work with the photos and format of my calendar. First, my calendar is 8 1/2 x 11 so I had to stretch the sketch a bit. Also, my photos were horizontal instead of vertical so I rotated the sketch 90 degrees. I added sequins to pull together the elements in both corners.



You can go to the Frosted Designs blog to see what the other design team members did with the sketch! The two guest designers this week are Minnesota girls as well!

1 comment:

  1. Cute layout Jessica!! Love the CAS background with the pretty bright circle!! Perfect together!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete