Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Frosted Designs Sketch Along Tuesday #15

This week's sketch has lots of layering, something that I am still trying to figure out, but this sketch made it pretty easy. There is space for 1 photo, but I didn't use any! Instead, I used the music for the hymn, "The Servant Song." I have been wanting to do a layout about this song for a while and how it has influenced my attitude about life. This is also part of an effort to make more pages that reflect my faith and how it influences my life. Here are the sketch and my take on it:


(Click on the picture to see it larger and read the journaling.)

You can see what the other design team members did with the sketch and join in here.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful- the layout AND the story you shared. Thank you! It's a good reminder for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Servant Song is my favorite hymn! We had it sung during communion at our wedding. Beautiful, Jess!


    Sara Smo.

    ReplyDelete