Saturday, December 26, 2020

The Landing

Hello and Merry Christmas! I have a new layout to share today. I started with this sketch from Paper Issues:


I used the sketch for my left hand page and then created a second page to go with it. I used patterned paper to make the vertical and horizontal strips. I used a new mask and Picked Raspberry Distress Ink to add the stars across the top. Instead of a bow, I found a large flower and put a punched scalloped circle and a badge in the center. I used my Cricut for the title. To embellish the page, I fussy cut some words from patterned paper, and used some transparent and cardstock die cuts. I finished off my embellishment clusters with some washi tape and flowers.


I was also inspired by the Lasting Memories challenge to pick 3 items from this list:

Doily
Heart
Flower
The color gold
The color green
Washi Tape
Tag
Circle
Chipboard

I used flowers, green, gold, and washi tape.Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout!



 

1 comment:

  1. What a great take on that sketch and love the flowers. Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete